The planning committee for the Engaging with the ACRL Information Literacy Framework Conference invites interested participants, including students, librarians, and non-library faculty to submit proposals for poster presentations related to the conference theme. Ideas for topics include, but are not limited to:
- Integrating ideas from the Framework into online or face-to-face information literacy instruction
- Implementing the Framework in non-library instruction
- Planning library programs using concepts from the Framework
- Using the Framework in library services
- Introducing the Framework to non-library faculty
- Engaging with the Framework’s main influences, including essential concepts (Williams & McTighe), threshold concepts (Meyer & Land), and metaliteracy (Jacobson & Mackey)
The conference will take place March 10, 2016 at the University at Albany. The deadline for submitting proposals is January 22, 2016 The submission form can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/otbwued
Questions about poster sessions can be directed to Allison Hosier, Information Literacy Librarian, at email@example.com.
This conference has been made possible in part by funding from the University at Albany’s University Auxiliary Services.